We’re the Best
Contact Dryeyewi in the Greater Milwaukee Area Today
We are conveniently located at:
Proudly Serving Brookfield and the Greater Milwaukee Area including: Elm Grove, Menomonee Falls, Sussex, Wauwatosa, Pewaukee, Hartland, Waukesha, New Berlin, Mukwonago, Muskego, Oconomowoc, and many more!
Dear Valued Patient:
As the Coronavrius (COVID-19) continues to spread and impact our communities, I want to assure you that all of the practitioners and staff at Drs Roy and Associates are taking every precaution recommended by the CDC and other experts, in this fast-changing global health crisis.
First and foremost, our organization has always, and will continue to abide by the exposure control measures set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Our doctors are actively monitoring the evolving situation and have implemented heightened sanitation measures set forth by the CDC.
For your safety, as well as the safety of other patients and our team, we are observing the following guidelines.
• We’re all wearing masks, and we require all patients and visitors to wear a mask to cover their mouth and nose at all times in our clinic. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
• Hand sanitizing stations are set up throughout the office, and we ask that you use these stations repeatedly during your visit.
• We offer curbside pickup of eye glasses and contacts. Call the office to learn more.
• All frames are sanitized if they are on display. And our staff sanitizes every frame after it is handled or tried on by another patron.
• All of our patient exam areas and equipment are thoroughly sanitized according to CDC guidelines between every patient.
• Please come to your eye doctor appointment alone if possible, to keep the number of visitors in our office to a minimum. If you need assistance for the drive home, please ask your driver to wait in the car. Parents, please if possible, one parent/one child for your child’s eye doctor visit.
• We are asking all of our patients to call and reschedule if you have even the most mild symptoms of any illness, or if you have been exposed in any way to others who are sick with any illness.
In addition to the guidelines outlined for healthcare facilities, the CDC has recommended steps you can take to help protect you are your family from COVID-19.
• Wear a mask at all times when in public.
• Stay at least 6 feet from anyone who does not live in your household.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Stay home when you’re sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects.
• Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds every time you’re near a sink.
With these measures in place we are confident that our clinics will remain safe and we will remain open for business. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr. Lynne Roy Drs. Roy and Associates Eye Care